In-House Construction & Renovation Services
Our in-house construction company allows for effective scheduling, budgeting and on-time completions while working in conjunction with management personnel. By not having to wait on subcontractors and their schedules, we can accelerate rents and cut construction costs 30% to 50%. Because of our construction experience in cost estimating and in-house capability, CTM generally is able to add extras that other firms cannot during renovation.
We coordinate and supervise all aspects of construction. Through our software generated timelines and budget analysis processes, each project is finished according to our client’s specifications with quality and consistency. We bring a unique mix of aesthetic and market appeal to both high-density and garden-style apartment communities, from “add-value” features geared toward the resident’s needs, to landscaping designed for minimum maintenance. This standard of excellence is what CTM brings to every renovation project, so that you can expect the highest construction value at the best price, on-time and on-budget.
Our solid and effective construction management helps our clients achieve a cash-generating position from renovations smoothly and quickly. This construction management expertise combined with our property management capabilities enables us to take projects from the conceptual acquisition stage through to successful management and cash flow enhancement.
- Construction-related due diligence and budgeting.
- Bid analysis and contract preparation.
- Permit document preparation and administration.
- Property rehabilitation and market repositioning.
- Tenant improvement planning and implementation.
- Job purchasing and accounting.
- Construction monitoring and inspections.
- Accurate cost estimating, close attention to permitting and scheduling, and careful monitoring of the budget ensures that our projects come in on time and under budget.
- Draw from our large database of established subcontractors.
- New subcontractors go through a background check of credit, public records, financial status, insurance and licensing.
- Subcontractors are selected based on their strength, quality, and ability to provide competitive pricing and sub qualifications.
- Secure complete bid breakdowns and scopes of work with value engineering alternates.
- Confirm availability of labor and material to determine how that may affect prices, schedule and potential options.
- Obtain chain of command approval for subcontract awards in order to maintain project specifications within the budget.
- Construct project on time within budget and above expectations according to approved plans and specifications.
- Maintain positive relationships with local government inspectors to ensure inspection compliance and timely completion.
- Compile and submit monthly draw requests and job cost reports.
- Ensure that all subcontract invoices are correct and appropriate financial safeguards are in place.
- Obtain evidence of insurance coverage and lien releases from all subcontractors to ensure lien free completion.