CTM with its client focused philosophy, will manage your investment with the same attention and consideration as you would. Our daily reporting and our weekly visits, keep on-site personnel proactive on the goals you set for the property. Starting with the management team and maintenance personnel to the construction staff and project accountants, your property will receive personal involvement and a staff committed to accomplishing the goals set before them. Our care, creative approach, marketing and vision lend a hand in what we call… The CTM Difference.
- Hands-On Management: Weekly visits to the property keep the on-site personnel headed in a positive direction. Daily reports to corporate ensure that the property is on track and centralized accounting lifts the burden of banking, end-of-the-month reports, and bank reconciliation from the property manager and staff, freeing them to focus on marketing and retention. Upon acquiring a new asset by a client, CTM goal is to have staff in place and Information Systems up and running at the on-site level by the turnover date.
- Long-Term Relationships: CTM prides itself on the long-term relationships it has developed with clients as well as the strength of its highly trained personnel. This stability enables CTM to deliver a high level of quality service and responsiveness thus yielding outstanding results for clients and their investments.
- Reliable Accountability: All accounting is performed using Yardi Voyager or AMSI Property Management Software. This accounting package is installed both at the corporate and on-site offices. CTM provides timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual GAAP basis financial statements, budget variance analysis, cash flow management, investor reporting and compliance, partner distributions and debt service management.
- In-House Construction & Renovation: By not having to wait on subcontractors and their schedules, we can accelerate rents and cut construction costs 30% to 50% (all trades except flat roofs and asphalt). And because of our construction experience in cost estimating construction management and in-house capability, CTM generally is able to add extras that other firms cannot during renovation.
- Creativity & Insight: In an industry that seldom looks “outside the box,” CTM has the knack for identifying and creating profitable business solutions with and for our clients. A property assessment will quickly determine what changes can make a positive difference in the value-add process and position the property for the client’s maximum profitability.
- Technology Infrastructure: Macbeth Apartment Services’ information technology and reporting capabilities take advantage of real time data in order to make important property decisions. Its full-time IT Department oversees network operations to ensure a solid network infrastructure and to make sure that access to data is always available. Through the use of our accounting, e-mail, document sharing, and faxing systems we are able to achieve effective dissemination of information that is company wide in a matter of minutes.